Robert (Bob) V. Baker’s practice focuses primarily on tax structured finance products with emphasis on renewable energy sources and lease financing. Baker’s work in the structured finance products area includes representation of tax-equity investors in wind and other renewable energy projects through partnerships and other investment entities.
Baker also represents lessors and lessees in lease finance transactions for a variety of equipment and facilities including aircraft, rail equipment and electricity generating facilities.
- B.S., Mississippi College, 1976
- J.D., University of Mississippi, 1982, with honors; Phi Kappa Phi
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 1984
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section; Taxation Section
- North Carolina Bar Association: Business Law Section; Taxation Section
Rate : $$$