Robert L. Bowman has significant experience in aviation litigation matters, complex civil litigation matters, including the defense of claims for construction defects, personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, negligence, and breach of contract.
Robert earned his undergraduate degree in engineering from the U.S. Military Academy, an MBA from the University of South Florida, and his law degree from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis. Prior to attending law school, Robert served for six years as an officer and helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law — Minneapolis, J.D., 2006
- University of South Florida, M.B.A., 1999
- United States Military Academy, B.S., 1987
BAR ADMISSIONS : Minnesota; Washington
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Washington
- Washington Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$