Robert W. Bowser represents developers, homebuilders, private equity groups, and investors in all phases of the acquisition, development, and sale of real property in Florida. From structuring the purchase of scattered finished lots for privately-held homebuilders to developing complex commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects for publicly-held corporations, clients value Robert’s versatility and in-depth market knowledge.
Robert’s work focuses on representing national homebuilders in all phases of residential development, including contract negotiation, due diligence, land acquisitions and dispositions, platting and creation of homeowners’ associations. Robert’s experience includes numerous master planned communities, apartment communities, mixed-use projects and golf course redevelopments.
Active in the real estate community and passionate about the outdoors, Robert is a member of NAIOP, the Florida Self Storage Association, and the Coastal Conservation Association, and is a committee member for Ducks Unlimited.
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, 2006, Real Property Development
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2005, Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law
- B.A., College of Charleston, 2001
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Green Building Coalition, Member
- The Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- Florida Planning and Zoning Association (FPZA), Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate, and Tax Law Section, Member; Business Law Section, Member
- NAIOP, The Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
Rate : $$$$