Robert A. Bragalone practices in state and federal courts across Texas and Oklahoma and in other jurisdictions across the country. He is a member of the firm’s Professional Liability, Employment, Insurance, Tort & Product Liability, including Personal Injury and Health Care practice groups.
Mr. Bragalone is the former Managing Partner of the firm’s Dallas office and now manages the Oklahoma City office. Mr. Bragalone is a trial lawyer with a broad base of experience acquired during nearly 30 years of practice.
He maintains a diverse civil trial practice, representing a wide array of clients ranging from start-ups and non-profits to small and large businesses, major Fortune 500 companies, and leading national and international insurers. He uses his unique skills to meet his client’s legitimate business objectives, whether they be early resolution or trial.
Mr. Bragalone also is a frequent speaker and author on Daubert challenges to expert witnesses and specializes in cross-examination of Plaintiff’s expert witness to set up dispositive Daubert challenges. Mr. Bragalone’s experience includes representation of :
- Professionals (doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers, accountants, realtors) and healthcare institutions in malpractice litigation, business disputes, and in front of their respective state boards;
- Financial Institutions, including multinational and regional banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders and financial services companies in a wide variety of subjects;
- Employers/Employees in Contractual Disputes, Non-Competes and Claims under Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, WARN, OSHA, ADA and the ADEA;
- Large and Small Businesses in a wide array of Torts, Fiduciary Claims, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities Claims and Contractual Disputes;
- M.A., summa cum laude, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1999
- J.D., University of Texas Law School, 1990
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of Texas, Austin, 1986
CLERKSHIP : Hon. David O. Belew, Jr., United States District Judge for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts of Texas (Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
Rate : $$$