Mr. Robert D. Brown has 15 years of litigation experience representing a broad range of business and professional clients in various industries, including heavy industrial equipment, material handling equipment, outdoor power equipment, power tools, home improvement goods, automobiles, recreational vehicles, solar energy, construction, healthcare products, cosmetics, consumer goods, engineering, insurance, and environmental services.
He routinely represents clients in products liability, civil, commercial, construction, and insurance coverage litigation throughout the tri-state area, including the state and federal courts of both New Jersey and New York and the state courts of Connecticut. Mr. Brown is well versed in all aspects of litigation, from fact discovery to trial, and brings his experience, determination, and focus to every case, regardless of its magnitude.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of New Haven (B.S., magna cum laude)
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$