Robert Calamari is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Myrtle Beach office who practices in litigation.
- University of Toledo College of Law, JD (1992)
- Duke University, BA, Political Science (1988)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Experience in state and federal trial courts in both North and South Carolina
- Trial experience involving insurance coverage issues, product liability issues, bad faith claims, commercial disputes, and insurance defense for many insurance carriers
- Trial and appellate experience involving multimillion-dollar insurance coverage disputes
- Has worked with businesses assisting with contracts, business decisions, corporate protection, and business strategy
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- ALFA – American Law Firm Association
- President of the Horry County Bar Association (2009)
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- South Carolina Fee Dispute for Horry County
- City of Myrtle Beach Ambassador (2015)
- Involved in pro bono projects over the years representing persons who cannot afford legal services
- Elder in the First Presbyterian Church serving on leadership committees and ushering on Sundays
- Youth sports coach at Pepper Geddings Recreation Center in Myrtle Beach (2003-present)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert C. Calamari & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Insurance, Construction, Business, Health Care. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Robert C. Calamari lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert C. Calamari reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert C. Calamari lawyer profile listing.
Công ty TNHH TVDT Luật VN
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC