Robert C. Gang has practiced law for 44 years, 43 of which have been devoted to the field of public finance. He served as Co-Chair of the National Public Finance Practice for 10 years. Bob has also represented Florida public school districts for over 29 years.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1972
- B.A., Princeton University, 1969
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Local Government Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Director and Treasurer, Florida Grand Opera
- Served primarily as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriters counsel in all types of public finance transactions within the state of Florida and in other states.
- Served as bond counsel for eleven Florida school districts, including five of the six largest districts in Florida, and serves as disclosure/underwriter’s counsel for several other Florida school districts.
- Represented charter schools and not-for-profit private schools and universities in structuring their capital programs.
Rate : $$$