Robert Goldstein represents issuers and investment banks in connection with a wide variety of public and private financings, including high-yield and investment grade debt financings, as well as initial public offerings and secondary offerings.
He also has experience in liability management transactions, including out-of-court and in-court restructurings, tender offers, exchange offers and consent solicitations, and advises corporate clients with respect to corporate governance matters and securities law compliance.
Prior to joining Skadden, Mr. Goldstein was a capital markets and securities attorney in the New York office of another international law firm. Selected representations include:
- Nine Point Energy (formerly Triangle USA Petroleum Corporation) in its rights offering and other corporate aspects of its restructuring;
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated in its $758.5 million acquisition of IronPlanet Holdings, Inc., including its related $500 million senior notes offering;
- Westfield Group in its £800 million senior notes offering in two tranches and in its $500 million senior notes offering;
- Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (formerly PNK Entertainment, Inc.) in its $375 million senior notes offering in connection with its spin-off from substantially all of the real estate assets of the entity formerly known as Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.;
- Hanmi Financial Corporation, the parent company of Hanmi Bank, in its $100 million fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes offering;
- Saban Capital Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company, in its $235 million initial public offering of units, each unit consisting of one ordinary share and one-half of one warrant.
Other representations include financings by Public Storage, Inc.; American Homes 4 Rent; Five Point Operating Company, LP; and numerous special purpose acquisition companies, such as Mosaic Acquisition Corp. and Platinum Eagle Acquisition Corp., among others.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2010
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2008
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2005
- New York
Rate : $$$