Robert C. Hinton has extensive experience in all phases of commercial and complex litigation and employment law counseling and is a member of the firm’s Labor, Employment Law & Employee Benefits Department.
He has represented a wide range of clients from small business owners to Fortune 500 companies.
- He regularly litigates and counsels on breach of contract claims;
- employment discrimination claims;
- non-compete litigation;
- wage and hour claims;
- Family Medical Leave Act claims;
- ERISA benefit denial of disability claims;
- enforcement/execution of domestic and foreign judgments;
- recovery of funds, assets, and property;
- commercial landlord/tenant matters;
- unfair and/or deceptive trade practices;
- fraudulent conveyances.
Prior to beginning his legal career, Bob served more than eight years on active duty in the United States Army.
Rate : $$$