Robert W. Cameron focuses his practice on representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law. In his traditional labor practice, he has handled unfair labor practice and representation proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and various state labor relations boards.
He has represented numerous employers in : Collective bargaining, Grievance arbitrations, Relocations, Strike injunctions. In his employment law practice, Bob has successfully tried cases to verdict that have involved all of the federal discrimination laws, including claims arising under :
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act
He has also handled cases involving unfair competition proceedings, employee benefits litigation, and claims for wrongful discharge and defamation arising in the employment context. He regularly practices in federal and state courts, including appellate courts, and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state administrative agencies.
Bob is a member of the firm’s Shareholder Compensation Committee. While in law school, he was editorial assistant for the published proceedings of the Eastern Mineral Law Institute.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh, 1993
- A.B., Princeton University, 1990
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$