An experienced transactional real estate lawyer, Robert W. Claeson’s practice focuses on acquisition, financing, and leasing of commercial properties. He advises U.S. and international clients on real property and corporate acquisitions and mortgage and mezzanine lending, including securitized and mezzanine debt financing.
Robert’s work spans large shopping centers and office buildings both in New York and nationally, as well as representing retailers in purchasing, ground leasing, and space leasing properties throughout the country. In addition, Robert creates and negotiates entities for joint ventures for developers and investors.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1968
- B.A., Colgate University, 1965
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Commercial Leasing Committee (Assignment and Subletting and Insurance and Pollution Control Subcommittees), Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
Rate : $$$$