Robert Collins is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice.
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (LAIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- National Peace Corps Association
- Intern, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), United Nations Headquarters, New York City
- Staff Mediator, Loyola Law School Center for Conflict Resolution
- Certified Law Clerk, Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office – Preliminary Hearings Division
- Extern, The Honorable Dickran Tevrizian, Jr., United States District Court, Central District of California.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert Collins & Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP can handle?
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Employment, Business, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Franchising. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP?
Robert Collins lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert Collins reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert Collins lawyer profile listing.
Công ty TNHH TVDT Luật VN
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC