Robert D. Newell does complex commercial litigation. His litigation experience includes securities, trade secrets, noncompete and unfair competition, Uniform Commercial Code, health care, and software disputes in state and federal courts.
Bob has extensive trial experience and knowledge in Oregon and federal procedure, and speaks and writes on a variety of litigation topics before lawyers and industry groups.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Board of Directors, Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund
- Member, Board of Directors, Mercy Corps
- Editorial Board, Oregon State Bar Litigation Journal
- Former President, Multnomah Bar Association
- Former Secretary and Chair, Pleading and Practice Committee
- Former Member, Board of Governors – Oregon State Bar
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 1976
- A.B., Harvard College, 1969, with honors
Rate : $$$$