Robert Phillips, Jr., is a business litigator with nearly 40 years of experience assisting numerous companies in high-stakes class actions and other litigation related to unfair competition, false advertising, privacy issues, product liability, labor and employment, life insurance, financial services, trade secret litigation, and food labeling.
Bo’s counsel extends to litigation involving financial products, consumer products, life insurance and annuity sales, advertising and labeling cases against manufacturers and retailers, employment issues, antitrust, and product liability.
Bar Admissions : California
- Duke University (J.D., 1978)
- Davidson College (B.A., 1974)
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- American Bar Association, Business Litigation Committee
- American Counsel Association
Rate : $$$$