Robert Stone focuses on health care compliance and regulatory matters, primarily counseling national health care systems and hospital and physician groups. His skills include assisting with the broad range of federal and state fraud and abuse issues facing health care providers, from compliance program development and review to internal and government investigations.
On the corporate side, Rob counsels clients who are entering or exiting joint ventures, facing complex reimbursement issues, engaging in physician recruitment, clinical trial contracting and related regulatory compliance. In addition to providers, he has also worked with medical device manufacturers and medical supply companies.
Rob has presented at national and regional seminars on issues including Medicare pilot programs, the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute, regulatory issues related to clinical trials, and ethical issues faced by mental health practitioners.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 2004)
- Florida State University (M.S., 1994)
- University of Florida (B.S., 1992)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Health Section of the Georgia Bar, former chair
- American Health Lawyers Association, member
- One Child One Lawyer program, volunteer
- Voices for Georgia’s Children, board member
Rate : $$$