Robert Dolehide is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office, where he is a member of the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a corporate associate at another international law firm in Chicago.
Mr. Dolehide also served as a law clerk for three federal judges: the Honorable Margaret A. Ryan of the US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces; the Honorable Wilma A. Lewis, Chief Judge of the US District Court for the District of the Virgin Islands; and the Honorable Juan R. Torruella of the US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mr. Dolehide held various roles in business development and operations at a major international industrial supply company in Chicago.
Mr. Dolehide advises clients on international and domestic transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities regulations, cross-border transactions, and global corporate reorganizations.
- University of Texas (J.D.) (2010)
- Georgetown University (Bachelor of Arts Government) (2002)
- Illinois~United States (2011)
- Texas~United States (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised NYSE- and NASDAQ-listed public corporations in connection with SEC reporting obligations, compliance with exchange listing rules, and corporate governance matters.
- Represented a NASDAQ-listed corporation in its USD26 billion spin-off from its global parent.
- Represented a private company in its USD115 million acquisition of a subsidiary from an NYSE-listed industrial and technology company.
- Advised an Illinois manufacturer in connection with its USD1 billion acquisition by a privately-held corporation.
Rate : $$$