Robert Horwath, practices in the area of corporate law. Mr. Horwath represents banks and other financial institutions, debt funds, private equity funds, small business investment companies and other investors, in connection with senior and mezzanine financings , mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
He has experience structuring, negotiating and documenting asset and stock acquisitions and dispositions, dividend recaps and other corporate transactions.
Mr. Horwath also represents borrowers and lenders in connection with secured and unsecured loans, including acquisition financings, working capital financings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings and other structured transactions. He counsels clients in connection with workouts, restructurings and dispositions of distressed and non-distressed debt portfolios.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of Chicago, M.A., 1997
- St. Anselm College, B.A., summa cum laude, 1995
Admissions : Illinois
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2017-present
- Locke Lord LLP, – Senior Counsel, 2015-2016
- Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP – Associate, 2011-2015
- Wildman, Harrold Allen & Dixon LLP, – Associate, 2011
Professional Activities : Illinois State Bar Association
Rate : $$$