Robert Lee Wright work at The Peace Talks PLC. Practice areas is Business Law, Divorce Law, Family Law and Elder Law.
- Juris Doctorate – Wayne State University 1980
- Masters in Psychology – University of Santa Monica 2001
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude Western Michigan University 1976
- Michigan State Bar ~ 1980
- Florida State Bar ~ 1996
- United States District & Bankruptcy Courts – Western District of Michigan ~
- United States District & Bankruptcy Courts – Eastern District of Michigan ~
- United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit ~ 1985
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert E. Lee Wright & The Peace Talks PLC can handle?
The Peace Talks PLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Family, Elder Law, Divorce, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is The Peace Talks PLC located?
How much would it cost to hire The Peace Talks PLC?
Robert E. Lee Wright lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert E. Lee Wright reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert E. Lee Wright lawyer profile listing.
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates