Robert E. Meadows is an accomplished trial lawyer known for winning challenging cases. He represents clients in litigation throughout the United States, including trials in state and federal courts, international and domestic arbitrations, summary jury trials and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Bobby’s trial experience includes both commercial and tort litigation. Significant commercial matters include multi-million dollar breach of contract and fraud claims arising out of failed business ventures, shareholder derivative suits, oil and gas operating agreements, leases, joint venture agreements and Engineering, Procurement and Construction contracts.
In tort litigation, he regularly appears in court defending large corporations accused of environmental damage by plaintiffs seeking hundreds of millions of dollars for land restoration, personal injuries and remediation of municipal water supplies. His tort clients include oil and gas companies, construction/engineering companies, product manufacturers and others.
As a trial lawyer, he represents clients in litigation in federal and state courts throughout the U.S., along with international and domestic arbitrations, summary jury trials and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. In more than 50 jury trials and over 34 years, he has litigated a variety of matters, including the most difficult cases in some of the most challenging venues.
- J.D., University of Houston
- M.P.A., Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas
- B.A., University of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Houston Bar Foundation
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Supreme Court Advisory Committee
Rate : $$$