Robert Miller is a commercial litigator with particular expertise in environmental law, real estate, and internet and ecommerce. Robert has hands-on experience in a wide variety of litigation matters, including complex civil cases, injunction litigation, administrative appeals, and alternative forms of dispute resolution. In addition to experience in trial and appellate courts, Robert has successfully handled multiple arbitration hearings.
Robert also has experience: responding to government investigations and enforcement actions; advising clients on regulatory issues related to cleanup of contaminated properties under state and federal Superfund laws; and counseling on environmental due diligence in commercial and real estate transactions.
Robert represents clients from a variety of sectors, ranging from online retail and telecommunications to commercial real estate and energy.
- Law Clerk, Davis Wright Tremaine, Bellevue, Wash., 2012-2013
- Extern, Hon. Thomas S. Zilly, U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, Seattle, 2012
Professional & Community Activities:
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Extern, Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, Open Door Legal Services, Seattle, 2011
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2013, summa cum laude
- Lead Article Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- Regional Competitor: National Moot Court Competition
- B.A., Journalism, Central Washington University, 2007
- Assistant Editor, The Observer student newspaper
- Writing Consultant, University Writing Center
Rate : $$$