Robert Eckinger practices in the area of complex litigation, including banking and finance, class actions, antitrust and unfair competition, and business litigation. He has represented primarily banks, accounting firms and insurance companies, and focuses his practice on business litigation for such institutions.
Bob has represented numerous financial institutions in litigation regarding regulatory matters, derivative suits, security cases, antitrust matters, lender liability and consumer class actions, among other matters.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1979
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1975
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association.
Rate : $$$