Robert Callahan practices in the areas of business and intellectual property litigation, particularly patent litigation. He has represented clients in a variety of industries, including consumer tools, weapons accessories, and software and mobile app development.
His experience includes cases involving issues of patent infringement, priority, and assignment, as well as cross-border and source code discovery. Rob also has extensive experience in appellate advocacy, and has prepared briefs before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Massachusetts Appeals Court and New Hampshire Supreme Court.
In addition to his litigation practice, Rob also handles transactional matters, such as commercial real estate transactions and corporate governance and formation.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2012); Member, Boston University International Law Journal
- Wheaton College, A.B., magna cum laude (2008)
- New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, New Hampshire
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$