Robert F. Stacy Jr. has trial experience in a variety of practice areas, but concentrates his practice in the areas of premises liability, professional liability, transportation, and hospitality law. An accomplished trial lawyer, Robert has tried many jury cases to verdict in both state and federal courts over the past 25 years.
Robert has attended mediation training at Pepperdine University School of Law Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, and is also listed as a mediator in the Mississippi Bar Directory of Mediators.
Robert serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Hospitality Law practice group and is a member of the Steering Committee of ALFA International’s Transportation practice group. He is also a member of the Mississippi Restaurant and Hospitality Association.
- B.A., Mississippi State University, cum laude, 1985
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, 1988
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Defense Research Institute
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$