Robert M. Fiala is an associate of Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., and handles all aspects of the firm’s personal injury cases up to and including trials. He has tried many significant construction accident, motor vehicle and premises liability cases with a very high rate of successful verdicts and settlements. Mr. Fiala also handles mediations and appeals of firm matters.
Mr. Fiala has been associated with the firm since 1990. In addition to his work with the firm, Mr. Fiala is also a volunteer fireman and ex-captain of Company No. 4 of the Manhasset – Lakeville Fire Department, Great Neck, New York.
- New York, 1991
- New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- New York Law School, New York, New York, Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1990
- St. John’s University, B.S. – 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$