Robert L. Frome is a corporate and securities lawyer widely known for his experience and creativity in various financing techniques. Robert is skilled in representing issuers, investors and investment banks in a broad range of capital-raising transactions.
He regularly leverages his long-standing relationships in the investment community to introduce clients to sources of capital, and has co-authored a book on the topic, Raising Capital: Private Placement Forms & Techniques.
He is equally well versed in representing corporate parties in mergers and acquisitions, and has extensive experience in negotiating a wide variety of financing transactions, including PIPEs, SPACs, and reverse mergers.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law
- LL.B., Harvard University School of Law
- B.S., New York University
Bar & Court Admissions : New York Bar
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Board member, HealthCare Services Group, Inc., the nation’s largest provider of housekeeping, linen and laundry services to long-term care facilities.
- Board member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City, Inc.
Rate : $$$