Since joining the firm in 1981, Mr. Robert Fryd has concentrated his practice on complex commercial litigation.
He has represented individuals and corporations, including Fortune 500 companies and local banks, both as plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of contexts, including general contract issues, employment relations, tortious interference with contractual relations, fraudulent conveyances, RICO, defamation, fraud, accountants’ malpractice, individual and shareholder derivative actions, dissolution of corporations and partnerships and banking.
- Queens College, City University of New York, B.A., summa cum laude, 1974
- University of Chicago School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1977
- 1978, New York
- Court of Appeals, 2d Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$