Robert Gillikin specializes in helping disabled individuals get the Social Security or Veterans’ Disability benefits that they need and deserve. He began his legal career with Peirce & Associates in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and witnessed first-hand how frustrating and difficult the disability benefits process could be.
He prides himself on being a strong advocate for disabled individuals, and is especially challenged by cases on behalf of those who feel they have no one in their corner, and are up against powerful adversaries.
Since 2003, Robert has handled over 3,000 disability claims cases, successfully representing disabled clients before the Social Security Administration and in appeals to federal courts.
Despite his large case volume, he still insists on meeting with each client individually, and remains an accessible and caring steward throughout the disability claims process.
- BA 2000, Virginia Wesleyan College: Magna Cum Laude
- JD 2003, T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond
Awards & Recognition:
- National Organization of Social Security Disability Advocates (NOSSCR)
- Virginia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Martindale Client Distinction Award
Rate : $$$