Robert V. Good is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare and Medical Malpractice Practices. His practice focuses on the defense of hospitals, health care facilities, long term care facilities, medical professionals, and dental professionals against medical/dental malpractice and general liability claims.
Additionally, Mr. Good has experience handling appellate matters before the U.S Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the California Court of Appeals, First and Sixth Districts.
- University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science, Communications Systems Management, 2003
- State Bar Admissions
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$$