Robert Grey, Jr.’s practice focused on regulatory, administrative and government-relations matters before state and local governments and their agencies. Robert continues his work serving as neutral in dispute resolution matters.
- Lobbying on behalf of the alcohol beverage industry, serving as chairman of the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, 1982-1985; also representation on behalf of other industries’ legislative interests, ranging from: automotive to healthcare (including medical professionals) to hospitality (restaurants, bars and hotels) to funeral directors.
- Regulatory and administrative litigation representing suppliers, distributors and franchisors in the following areas: alcohol beverage/food industries; professional services (including doctors, lawyers, dentists, pharmacists).
- Serves as neutral in mediations for disputes involving commercial and public policy matters.
- JD, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 1976
- BS, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1973
- Board Member, Legal Services Corporation, 2010 to present
- President, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2010 to present
- Board of Governors, St. Catherine’s School, 2009-2015
- Board of Trustees, Washington and Lee University, 2008-2015
- President, American Bar Association, 2004-05
Rate : $$$$