Robert Griest is an associate in King & Spalding’s Atlanta office and is a member of the firm’s Contracts and Business Torts group. Robert’s practice focuses on representing businesses in complex commercial disputes, including contract and business tort cases, policyholder insurance recovery litigation, and class actions and other matters resulting from data breaches.
In addition to litigation, Robert counsels clients in responding to data privacy incidents. Robert also advises clients in assessing coverage needs and obtaining favorable terms in directors and officers (D&O), professional liability/errors and omissions (E&O), and cybersecurity/data privacy insurance policies.
Robert earned his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, where he graduated cum laudeand served as a member of the Managing Board of the Georgia Law Review.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- A.B., Princeton University
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
Rate : $$$$