Robert W. Gundlach’s practice areas include transactional and zoning/land use work. In addition, he counsels businesses on a wide variety of legal related matters. Rob is a recognized authority in real estate law. He is Co-Chair of the firm’s Zoning and Land Use Group and the immediate past Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department.
As to his real estate transactional work, Rob represents clients with the following :
- Landlord and tenant leasing involving shopping centers, office buildings, industrial complexes and all types of commercial properties
- 1031 tax free exchanges and conservation easements
- Conveyance documents including easements, deeds and declarations of covenants, as well as title insurance matters
- Formation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Construction and development agreements
- All types of real estate and business related contracts
In law school at Temple University, Rob was a member of the Temple Law Review and received the Arthur L. Berns Memorial Prize for outstanding work in real estate law.
Rob is a frequent lecturer and author on real estate subjects in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, including annual updates on zoning and land use cases and legislation.
In Bucks County he has served as a board member on the Bucks County Planning Commission and Bucks County’s Open Space Task Force; a presenter for the Bucks County Small Business Conference; and a board member of the Bucks County Community College Authority and the Bucks County Housing Group.
- Temple University School of Law(J.D.)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania (B.A.)
- Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties
- Building Industry Association of Philadelphia
- Home Builders Association of Chester/Delaware Counties
- International Council of Shopping Centers
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania, New Jersey
Rate : $$$