Robert H. Powell III is of counsel in the firm’s Norfolk office where his practice focuses on trust and estate planning, real estate, and corporate transactions.
- Washington & Lee University; B.S., 1964
- Washington & Lee University School of Law; LL.B., cum laude, 1967
- American Bar Association; Real Property; Probate & Trust Section
- Virginia Bar Association; Legislative Committee of Wills, Trusts & Estates Section
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association Foundation; Board Member
- Virginia State Bar
- Represented major transportation company in acquisition and rezoning of large tract of land in Isle of Wight County for location of coal storage facility
- Represented estate in sale of farm property and old English antiques
- Represented majority of contingent heirs in complex litigation necessitating IRS Letter Ruling
- Handled numerous foreclosure sales involving hotels, corporate businesses, and large undeveloped tracts of land for insurance companies and banks
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert H. Powell III & Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle?
Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Trusts, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Kaufman & Canoles PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Kaufman & Canoles PC?
Robert H. Powell III lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert H. Powell III reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert H. Powell III lawyer profile listing.