Robert Harris Born Jacksonville, Florida, August 9, 1951; admitted to bar, 1975, Florida and U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida; Division Chief, State Attorney’s Office, Fourth Judicial Circuit, Florida, 1977–1979; Certified Florida Supreme Court, Circuit Civil Mediator 2003.
Robert Harris is member of Harris Guidi Rosner PA. He practice areas Personal Injury, and Criminal Law.
- University of Florida (B.A., 1973)
- University of Florida (J.D., 1975)
- Jacksonville Bar Association (Vice Chairman, Criminal Law Section, 1988–1990)
- The Florida Bar (Chairman, Grievance Committee A, 1988–1990)
- Member, Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee, 1989–1991
- Florida State Fair Authority, 1995–1998
- National Conference for Community & Justice (Executive Committee)
Rate : $$$