Robert C. Haynes is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois. His practice focuses primarily on the defense of general tort liability, construction, and premises liability in New York state and federal courts.
Robert handles all aspects of litigation from inception to resolution. He is experienced in the full scope of litigation, including written pleadings and discovery, taking and defending depositions, motion practice, oral argument, appearances in state and federal court.
He has succeeded in the dismissal of claims via summary judgment, and had tried cases before juries, obtaining multiple defense verdicts. Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Robert worked at other New York City law firms and interned with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- University of Toledo
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$