Robert D. Hays focuses on the strategic growth and direction of our firm and building strong relationships with clients. As our Chairman, Robert is recognized as a leader in the legal and business communities. He is also a longtime member of our Mass Tort and Toxic Tort practice, and continues to represent select clients as lead counsel in product liability and mass tort litigation.
Prior to becoming Chairman in 2005, Robert served in various leadership roles within the firm, including six years as a member of our governing Policy Committee, which he now chairs. He also led our Tort and Environmental Litigation group for 12 years.
With more than 20 years of courtroom experience, Robert represents Fortune 100 companies as lead counsel in high-exposure product liability and mass tort litigation. He has led numerous trials to successful verdicts in state and federal courts.
An author and speaker on law firm leadership, practice and product liability topics, Robert is actively involved in Bar Association work. He has served as Vice Chairman of the American Bar Association TIPS Product Liability Section, and is a member of the ABA Litigation Section and Product Liability Section.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University
- B.A., University of North Carolina
- American Bar Association (Member, Product Liability Section)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Member, Product Liability Section)
- Defense Research Institute
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Product Liability Committee
- State Bar of Georgia (Member, General Practice Section)
Rate : $$$