Robert Hendricks is an experienced civil and criminal litigator who has worked as an assistant state’s attorney for both Prince George’s County and Montgomery County in Maryland. Mr. Hendricks’ experience as a trial attorney includes criminal and workers’ compensation cases.
As an attorney for the local 400 union, he has also represented police officers and firefighters in Maryland civil cases, and uses that experience to better serve his clients.
Mr. Hendricks has worked on both sides of criminal trials, both as a prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney. He has handled a variety of complex cases and has appeared in court countless times for his clients and as sole counsel for the state of Maryland. This knowledge of the Maryland court system allows him to strategically guide his clients to the best possible resolution for each matter.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2006
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, 2001
- Maryland, 2006
- District of Columbia (Eligible for waiver)
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Maryland Bar Association
- Member – J. Franklyn Bourne Bar Association
Rate : $$$$