Robert G. Howard focuses his practice on real estate transactional matters including acquisitions and dispositions, financings, and joint venture negotiations for a wide variety of projects.
He regularly represents borrowers and lenders in negotiation and drafting of various forms of financing agreements, including conventional loans, construction loans, mezzanine financing, CMBS loans, and additional collateral matters including guarantees and letters of credit.
Additionally, Robert advises clients with purchases and sales of hospitality, industrial, retail and multifamily properties, including the preparation of necessary agreements, conducting title review, and coordinating closings.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represents clients in numerous acquisitions and dispositions, including hospitality assets, office and industrial holdings, and retail portfolios.
- Represents clients in leasing of Class-A office space, including construction financing, navigating planning and land use issues, and lease renewals.
- Represented real estate investment company in division of entity network of over 50 entities and joint ventures with over $450 million in commercial properties.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2009
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$