Mr. Robert Vines is member of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP. Mr. Vines obtained his BA from California State University Northridge in 1969. He received his JD from the University of San Diego in 1973.
He has been a member of the California State Bar since 1973. From 1973 through 1975, he served as a Deputy District Attorney for the County of San Bernardino. Since 1975, he has practiced exclusively in the field of Workers’ Compensation.
He has been certified as a specialist in Workers’ Compensation by the State Bar of California. He is a member of the Board of Governors of the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association and served as President of that organization 1998 through 1999.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, J.D. – 1973
- California State University, Northridge, California, B.A. – 1969
- California, 1973
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Past President, 1976 – Present
Rate : $$$$