Robert Beckham is member of Beckham & Beckham PA. Practice areas insurance, Personal injury, and Litigation.
Beckham & Beckham is a client-oriented law firm committed to providing quality representation in a changing legal environment. Our philosophy has not changed since this firm opened in 1990: the trust of our clients and the respect of our opponents will be earned by providing ethical and effective representation.
Beckham & Beckham concentrates its practice in civil litigation on behalf of individuals and businesses. The firm has broad experience in the areas of appeals, transportation, subrogation, insurance defense, civil litigation and personal injury and litigates case throughout Florida in the federal and state courts.
Our attorneys and paralegals are active in organizations which include The American Bar Association, The Florida Defense Lawyers’ Association, The Defense Research Institute, The Trucking Industry Defense Association, The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and the National Association of Subrogation Professionals.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, GeorgiaJ.D. – 1982
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, B.A.
- Georgia, 1988
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1999
Rate : $$$$