Rob Driscoll represents clients in the media, entertainment, technology, and marketing fields, including website operators, advertising agencies, digital music services, video game companies, publishers, e-commerce companies, television networks, and theatrical producers.
He regularly handles entertainment financing and production transactions, branded entertainment projects, music licenses, and matters involving social media and emerging media and technologies.
Rob also advises clients in a variety of industries on all aspects of advertising, marketing and promotions law, and has an active intellectual property counseling and licensing practice, including advising on intellectual property aspects of significant commercial transactions.
Professional & Community Activities:
- 4A’s Legal Consultation Program, 2000-present
- New York State Bar Association – Committee on Literary Works and Related Rights, 2003-2005; Committee on Theatre and Performing Arts, 2003-2005
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York – Copyright Committee, 2002-2003
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 1996
- A.B., Philosophy, Brown University, 1992
Rate : $$$