Robert J. Kresslein focuses his practice on commercial real estate lending, business planning, and commercial real estate transactions. Mr. Kresslein is the former President of the Maryland Bar Foundation, and Trustee of Sheppard & Pratt Health Systems, Inc. He also was the former Chair of Offit Kurman’s Banking and Finance Practice. Mr. Kresslein currently serves as Treasurer of the Maryland Democratic Party.
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 1980
- B.A., Western Maryland College (now McDaniel College), 1977
- United States District Court
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Member, Board of Trustees, Sheppard Pratt Health Systems Inc.
- Member and Former Chair, Frederick County Democratic State Central Committee
- Former Chairman, Board of Directors, Way Station, Inc.
- Maryland Bar Foundation, President
- Frederick County Estate Planning Council, founding member and former President
Rate : $$$