Rob Maguire chairs the firm’s litigation practice group. He represents businesses and individuals in state and federal court litigation involving fiduciary, contractual, and other commercial disputes. His work includes a full range of litigation, such as noncompete agreements, trade secrets, government investigations, class actions, fishing, health care, real property, and disputes in closely held companies.
Rob also counsels employers regarding employee confidentiality obligations and duties of loyalty. Rob serves as general counsel to the Washington State Republican Party and represents clients in election and political disputes, advising candidates, businesses, trade associations, and political committees.
Rob’s clients include: Microsoft, Uber, Starbucks, Building Industry Association of Washington, Pacific Fisheries, Peter Pan Seafoods, The Seattle Times, and the Washington State Republican Party.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, 2006-2013; Director and Co-treasurer, 2011 – Northwest Children’s Fund
- Executive Board Member, Puget Sound Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society, 2000-present
- Lex Mundi Institute Alumnus, 2005
- Republican National Lawyers Association
- Captain, Seattle Breakers Hockey Club, 2001-2015
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1998
- Contributing Editor, Journal of Law Reform
- Member, Child Advocacy Law Clinic
- A.B., Politics, Princeton University, 1994, with honors
- Certificate in Political Economy
Rate : $$$$