Robert W. Kellerman is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Frankfort office. He is a member of the Business Litigation practice with a focus on Business Torts, Banking Litigation, Construction Law and Eminent Domain & Real Estate Litigation. His practice focuses on business, contract and civil litigation, transactional real estate and zoning, administrative law and general business law.
He has represented clients before state and local administrative bodies, as well as appellate courts. He has defended breach of fiduciary duty, negligent representation and fraud cases against institutions, directors and officers. He also has experience with successful multimillion dollar workouts representing lenders of various commercial and residential development projects.
Bob is currently a member of the Kentucky Bar Association. He has been appointed by the Supreme Court of Kentucky to serve on the IOLTA Board of Trustees of the Kentucky Bar Association as the representative for the 5th Supreme Court District and was formerly an Ex-Officio member of the Kentucky Bar Association Board of Governors and the Kentucky IOLTA Board.
In addition, he is the former president of the Kentucky Bar Foundation Board. He gives back to the community by serving as a trustee for the Paul Sawyier Public Library.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1979, J.D.
- University of Kentucky 1976, B.A., Distinction
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- Kentucky Bar Association, member
- IOLTA Board of Trustees of the Kentucky Bar Association, representative for the 5th Supreme District Court
- Kentucky Bar Association Board of Governors, ex-officio member
- Kentucky IOLTA Board
- Kentucky Bar Foundation Board, past president
- Farmers Bank & Capital Trust Company Director, Loan, Trust and Audit Committees, 1998 – present
- Frankfort Chamber of Commerce, director
- Two Creeks Property Owners Association, past president
- Paul Sawyier Public Library, trustee
Rate : $$$$