Robert W. Krug is a Partner of Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. He represents individual clients and major corporations in a broad range of immigration matters, including temporary and permanent employment and family-based immigration, asylum, consular processing, and citizenship matters.
He has represented clients before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. consular posts around the world. Prior to joining HSPRD, Mr. Krug practiced immigration and nationality law for six years in Chicago.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D. 1998)
- University of Illinois – Chicago (B.A. 1993)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois (1999)
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, American Lawyers Immigration Association
- Board Member, International Chamber Artists
- Secretary, School Board of Northside Catholic Academy
Rate : $$$