Robert Kum focuses his practice on complex litigation matters concerning catastrophic injuries and business disputes in various state and federal courts throughout the United States. He has extensive experience in dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation, and has served as a mediator for the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
Mr. Kum has experience defending actions ranging from a single plaintiff to large mass torts. He provides multiple services to his clients, including mock trials and preparing corporate witnesses for trial and depositions.
Mr. Kum also provides guidance to companies concerning the latest technological advances and cost-saving measures applied to various forms of litigation.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1991
Professional Activities : Defense Research Institute, Toxic Tort Subcommittee
Rate : $$$$