Mr. Robert L. Ash handles all aspects of federal and state taxation, including income taxation of individuals, partnerships, corporations, nonprofit organizations; tax aspects of international transactions and operations; estate and gift taxation; state and local taxation; and tax controversies.
Mr. Ash’s particular focus is on tax aspects of nonprofit organizations and equipment leasing, and real estate development and disposition.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, 1981
- University of Maryland School of Law J.D., 1975, with honors
- University of Maryland B.S., 1972, with high honors
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – American Health Lawyers Association
- Member – District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
Rate : $$$