Robert Berner, Jr. has more than 50 years of experience advising clients on a broad range of corporate and securities issues. Mr. Berner is a former managing partner of the Chicago Office, and has held various positions in his professional associations. Formerly chairman of the American Bar Association.
He also served as member of the Legal Advisory Committee to the New York Stock Exchange and president of both the Legal Club of Chicago and Law Club of Chicago. Mr. Berner concentrates on representing multinational companies in mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate and securities investigations and litigation. Throughout his career, he has represented clients like Ernest & Whinney in various prominent cases.
- University of Chicago (Accounting) (1958)
- Harvard Law School (LL.B.) (1956)
- University of Notre Dame (A.B.) (1953)
- New York~United States (1989)
- Illinois~United States (1956)
- Visiting Committee Member, Northwestern University Law School
- Life Trustee, Catholic Theological Union
- Advisory Council Member, University of Notre Dame College of Arts and Letters
- Board of Advisors Member, Catholic Charities of the Archdioces of Chicago
Rate : $$$