Robert Ciotti practices primarily in the areas of major commercial litigation, including private class actions and regulatory agency investigations. For over two decades, the vast majority of Bob’s matters have involved opposition to efforts by plaintiffs to certify classes in federal and state courts, as well as in an arbitration.
His experience in this area cuts across a wide variety of substantive claims including antitrust and trade regulation, environmental, including claims for property damage, personal injuries, and medical monitoring stemming from alleged exposure to on- and off-site contaminates, product liability, and construction defect and misrepresentation claims.
Bob also has his M.B.A. and often uses his training in this discipline in analyzing expert economic or damage reports, and in deposing expert witnesses.
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 1981)
- Northeastern University (MBA, 1977)
- Northeastern University (B.S., 1975)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Chair, Antitrust and Trade Regulation Certification Committee
- Present Member, Grievance Committee 13-D
- Former Chair, Grievance Committee 13-C
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section
- Former Vice-Chair, State Action and Noerr Doctrine Committee
Rate : $$$