Robert L. DeMoss, II is an attorney in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Mr. DeMoss practices exclusively in the area of immigration law.
- J.D., Harvard Law School (1989)
- M.Div., Nashotah House, cum laude (1984)
- B.S., Southern Methodist University, summa cum laude (1981)
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Council on Foreign Relations, Washington, D.C.
- Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law, The Florida Bar (1995–Present)
- Presidential Commendation, American Immigration Lawyers Association (1993, 2009–2011)
- Joseph Minsky Young Lawyer Award, American Immigration Lawyers Association (1995)
- The International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers (2002–2009, 2011–Present)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert L. DeMoss & Seyfarth Shaw LLP can handle?
Seyfarth Shaw LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Immigration. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Seyfarth Shaw LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Seyfarth Shaw LLP?
Robert L. DeMoss lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert L. DeMoss reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert L. DeMoss lawyer profile listing.
Spolin Law P.C.
Regan Zambri Long PLLC
Hall Taylor Law Partners
Law Offices of Thomas Stahl
The Law Offices of Steven Kellis
Feifer & Greenberg, LLP
Haug Law Group
Ernst Law Group
Bellotti Law Group, P.C.
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law