Robert L. “Rob” Hash assists public and private companies in general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, entity formation, corporate governance and other commercial transactions. He helps companies draft and negotiate M&A transaction documents, and he counsels clients throughout the closing process.
Rob is a member of the Town of Carrboro Economic Sustainability Commission. He earned his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of North Carolina, where he was a note & comment editor of the North Carolina Journal of International Law. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from George Washington University. Rob is also designated as a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Before law school, Rob owned Hash Consulting, LLC, a consulting business that assisted clients in the United States and Italy in developing their online marketing strategy and web presence and served as a program coordinator at the University of Louisville’s Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center. He is conversant in Italian.
- Town of Carrboro Economic Sustainability Commission – Member
- University of North Carolina (J.D.)
- cum laude; Note and Comment Editor – North Carolina Journal of International Law
- George Washington University (B.A.)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Rate : $$$